Sunday, December 24, 2017

Holiday Update And Netflix New Series: The Toys That Made Us

Just a quick note to let you know that starting in January 2018 Appendix N Happy Meal will begin posting again. I have several interviews ready and I'm looking forward to getting this blog back up and running. I know I've announced our return months ago, but it looks like all systems are go now!

I'm also excited to discover that Netflix is airing a new program called, The Toys That Made Us. I've only seen a few clips so far but I'm a gazzillion percent certain that this program was custom designed for the fans Appendix N Happy Meal. Check out the link below for more info and let us know what you think about the show. And if you have some favorite gaming people you'd like to see featured in Appendix N Happy Meal, please mention it in the comments section.

Happy Holidays from Appendix N Happy Meal!



1 comment: